Hi all,

As everyone has likely noticed by now, I haven't been doing much work
lately related to Enlightenment or its releases. There are a number of
factors at play related to this, but the result is that it seems unlikely
I'll be doing anything related to this project for the foreseeable future
and will be focusing more time on various components of EFL.

If anyone is interested in taking over handling Enlightenment releases,
feel free to get involved. Simon Lees and I have been maintaining a wiki
page (https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/enlightenment_releases/) with the
exact steps needed to handle releases, so at a minimum the mechanics of
releases are already documented.

Mike