Hello.

On 29.10.19 10:01, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

We settled for having lunch brought over to the conference venue.
Samsung Research UK agreed on sponsor the lucnhes on both days. huge thanks for doing this!

Its a two course meal on each day. Two options, one is vegetarian.

SATURDAY:
First course:
- Fideuá (pasta) with sausage, artichokes and mushrooms
or
- Baby spinach salad, feta cheese, quince and mustard-and-honey dressing

Second course:
- Piquillo peppers stuffed with meat with stew of spinach and chick peas
or
- Tofu with spinach and peas curry stew

SUNDAY:
First course:
- Couscous salad with pumpkin, dates and white asparagus vinaigrette
or
- Pasta with bacon and mushrooms

Second course:
- Chicken curry with sauteed rice
or
- Lentil hamburger with peas stew

If you registered already (voted yes) please let me know your choices.

I have 7 out of 13 attendees so far. If you have not let me know please do so quickly. We need to give the numbers to the catering company ahead of time. Please see that you give me your choice by the end of the week.

regards
Stefan Schmidt