From: Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 2:07:51 PM
To: e <enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>; enlightenment-users
<enlightenment-us...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [E-devel] EDD 2019 wrap up: news post, meeting minutes, recordings

Hello.

We had some good and useful time last weekend at EDD. Xavi did a litle
write up with pretty pictures for our website. Go and have a read:

https://www.enlightenment.org/news/2019-11-26-e-dev-days-2019.txt

Many, many things have been talked about. We tried to capture at least a
little of this in our meetings notes we worked on together. In addition
the first slides have been added to the EDD wiki page schedule (the rest
will follow over the next days).

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/events/enlightenment_developer_days_2019/minutes/

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/events/enlightenment_developer_days_2019/

This surely does not cover everything but at least it gives some ideas.
Recordings have been taken but we have not yet checked on the audio
quality and we will see how it is and how long it will take to get the
videos out. Don't hold your breath (or offer help if you are willing to
do some cutting, etc).

regards
Stefan Schmidt