On 11/28/19 9:54 PM, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 20:29:49 +1030 Simon Lees <sfl...@suse.de> said:

>>> It compiles for me (above git repo and script) ... so what is happening
>>> here is embryo_cc is giving a non-zero exit code. So an error occurred.
>>> Perhaps it crashed? tracking that is probably the way to go (replace
>>> embryo_cc with a shell script that calls the real embryo_cc and logs what
>>> is going in?)
>>
>> Did you use the right branch? I've narrowed it down to the following
>
> oh damn yes. i forgot the branch.
>
>> diff (that could be narrowed more, but it might be easy enough to spot
>> "transient-color" (red) doesn't build "anti-transient-color" (green)
>> does, the one that doesn't build has some filters to blur backgrounds as
>> one change that is possibly related.
>> https://github.com/simotek/Enlightenment-Themes/compare/transient-color...anti-transient-color?expand=1
>
> yargh. heisenbug. it now compiles fine. it was failing. i thew in a embryo_cc
> wrapper ... it then worked... i removed the wrapper went back to regular
> embryo_cc ... it also worked.

Do you still have a copy of your wrapper? if running it that way once
fixes it i'll be happy :-)

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30