Hello.

On 15.04.20 16:15, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
Hi,

I checked, and there don't seem to be any issues with the removed symbols.

I agree. We only have three symbol removals and all are ok to me as well.

Removed Symbols:
----------------
Edje_Common.h, libedje.so.1.23.3
edje_3d_object_add ( Evas_Object* obj, Eo** root_node, Eo* scene )
-> The complete Evas3D support was removed and it was only beta

eina_types.h, libeina.so.1.23.3
eina_prime_table [data]
-> Since table was not accurate and really useless.

elm_widget.h, libelementary.so.1.23.3
elm_selection_selection_has_owner ( Evas_Object* obj )
-> Part of elm_widget.h which is not considered stable. If we want this symbol back anyway, Marcel has a patch for this. Not sure if this is worth it. Thoughts?

Added Symbols:
We have 59 new symbols this release. I looked over them and the naming seems sane to me. I would encourage more people to have a look at them as well!

I stumbled over ecore_evas_callback_drop_drop_set() but the first drop is the namespace and the function set the drop. Just looked odd. :-)

eina_content_* is a complete new API, symbol wise it looks ok to me.

I was wondering a bit about the four new eina_matrix4_* functions. With Evas3D gone I thought we would not need them anymore. I was wrong, they are used in our vector graphics code. All good. :-)

regards
Stefan Schmidt