On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 19:33:30 +0200 Davide Andreoli <d...@gurumeditation.it>
said:

hmm no. removing RTLD_LOCAL makes no difference. so there goes that idea. i
have python-efl bindings installed - i can run ecoonman-bin as a test. there is
no output i see from python complaining... knowing what exactly fails will be
key to finding out why. like cant find a symbol? missing link/dependency on
load? something else? as there is nothing telling me what... it needs much
deeper digging

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com