Hello.

On 07.05.20 10:37, Simon Lees wrote:
Hi

On 5/6/20 11:24 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

So far we hard nothing to problematic from 1.24 so it seems to be a good
release without anythign to complain about. :-)

In the meantime a few fixes found their way into master (and have been
backported to the efl-1.24 branch). I wanted to bundle them up into a
1.24.1 update Monday next week.

If you have fixes they should be in master and backported to efl-1.24 by
Sunday evening your time.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

Would it make sense to time this to be around the same time as the next
e release incase any more e related issues are picked up in that time?

From what I understand Raster's plan is to have another one or two betas in a weekly schedule. So we would have some weeks of fixes to wait for.

I can simply do another 1.24.2 for this to catchup on all needed fixes for E 0.24. How does that sound?

regards
Stefan Schmidt