On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 17:48:26 +0800 (CST) Jing <chenjing...@126.com> said:

> Hi all,
>

> I have a long text content, interspersed with pictures, what good scheme can
> be implemented in edje, or where there is demo for reference, thank you very
> much! _______________________________________________ enlightenment-devel

There isn't actually a way to do that in edc in edje. There is a method the
elm's entry uses the edje item provider api and item tags to have an api
provide an evas object to replace the item tag. see
edje_object_item_provider_set(). iterms just give a string for the item. items
are in the form of <item href=XXXXX></> or <item href=XXXXX></item>. you can
also throw in absize=400x300 or relsize=10x5 size=20x5 or vsize=full or
size=ascent like <item absize=400x300 href=blahhhh></> something to define the
size rather than the text on that line defining the size, but the data in href
is handed to the item provider callback in the item string to go do the right
thing and provide that object.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com