On Tue, 31 May 2022 15:35:10 +0200 Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> said:

> Carsten Haitzler ha scritto il 08/05/22 alle 00:40:
> > Phabricator has been on life support for a while now. Upstream stopped
> > development. Every new release of php gets stricter and phab breaks more
> > each time. arcanist has become a non-working thing. It's time to move.
> >
> > In the spirit of that I have set up gitea on https://git.enlightenment.org
> > - it pretty much is a miniature github that is self-hosted. It replaces
> > gitolite and most of phabricator functionality in one. phab is still
> > running for now but I'll kill it off soon enough (set it to read-only mode
> > but still run it for reference to old tasks/reviews).
> >
> > This means git repository url's will have moved. If you explore the above
> > you'll see where they are. I have not made all of them public (the default
> > for importing is private and you have to manually go make each public, so I
> > did this for repos that are not essentially archived off as history).
> >
> > This means developers also have to re-register accounts for commit access.
> > It's easy - the web UI allows you to self-serve. The only thing that I need
> > is for people to join so we can set up collaborators on the shared projects
> > so you have commit access again (otherwise you only can commit to your own
> > private repositories you set up).
>
> Does it mean that commit accesses will be restored manually one at a
> time? I've just registered on git.enlightenment.org with my usual
> nickname but currently i can't do anything via git+ssh. I guess i'll
> have to check it later, am i right? :)

An admin has to add you to projects as a collaborator - it all has to wait for
people like you to make accounts and ask :) YUou actually have to be added per
project - its not "all access or nothing". It starts with the account. I added
you to efl, enlightenment, terminology right now (don't have time right now to
go through a long list). let me know if you want others also.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com