On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:36:31 +0300
Eugen Minciu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've figured out what causes the problem, but I don't know how to fix it this
time.

This happens because once I replace the execl() call in
entrance_session_start_user_session, the environment variables for the user are
no longer loaded. If anyone could tell me how to load these settings from C
code, I'd very much appreciate it.

As things stand, at this point, entrance does work with this, and the E17
session starts, but many issues can quickly be noticed, probably caused by not
setting the environment variables to some proper values.