On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:27:34 -0500 (CDT) "D. Hageman" <dhageman@dracken.com>
> babbled:
>

>> I mentioned before the weekend that I was having some issues with the SVG
>> in evas with Fedora Core 5.  I finally found the time to investigate the
>> issue some more, but I am not sure how to fix it.
>>
>> Essentially this solves the problem:
>>
>> 944c944
>> <       PKG_CHECK_MODULES(CAIRO_SVG, cairo-svg,
>> ---
>>>       PKG_CHECK_MODULES(CAIRO_SVG, libsvg-cairo,
>>

>> Fedora Core calls their cairo-svg ... libsvg-cairo.  I am not well versed
>> enough in autofoo to make both of those happy.
>
> in cvs - check that it's working for you.

Still not completely happy yet ...

In file included from evas_image_load_svg.c:4:
/usr/include/librsvg-2/librsvg/rsvg-cairo.h:28:19: error: cairo.h: No such
file or directory
In file included from evas_image_load_svg.c:4:
/usr/include/librsvg-2/librsvg/rsvg-cairo.h:33: error: expected
declaration specifiers or '...' before 'cairo_t'
/usr/include/librsvg-2/librsvg/rsvg-cairo.h:36: error: expected
declaration specifiers or '...' before 'cairo_t'

I will try to get some time tomorrow to do more investigation if you don't
have any ideas of the top of your head.

I appreciate you looking into this.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman@dracken.com>  ||