Christopher Michael wrote:
> David Seikel wrote:
>> On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:14:08 +0100 Andrew Williams
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I was thinking just to tidy things up I might put the engage module in
>>> e_modules in case anyone wants to fix it up after the gadman removal.
>> I welcome the move, and so long as devilhorns agrees, I say go for it.
>>  If I have time for it before anybody else gets to it, I'll fix up the
>> gadman issue myself.  For the moment I still have .desktop stuff to
>> keep me busy.
>>
>>> Engage standalone is something I hope to have a minute for now and
>>> then so I will separate the two.
>> I thought standalone was deprecated?  Hmm, this will fork the engage
>> codebase.  Was there much shared code between the two?
>
> No problems here :)
>
> Thought about looking into the gadman engage stuff myself, time
> permitting. Although not as busy as onefang, hehe, I still have my share
> of work todo :)

Here's a crazy idea.  What about making engage's zooming mode an
additional ibar style? It would probably much require that the shelf be
below everything (unless you could use shaped icons... does it already
do that? I forget.)  That way, those who want the fancy zooming can have
it and those that want engage that acts as a
laucher/taskbar/itray/potato peeler can have it in the standalone app.
The engage e17 module lacks most of those features currently anyway.

-Blake