Carsten Haitzler ha scritto il 12/04/24 alle 17:25:
On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:01:18 +0200 Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> said:

I thought i already asked this but don't see nothing here so maybe my
mail didn't get to the list.
Anyway, i should push some translation updates to evisum so i would need
write access to it, can anyone grant it to me?

Massimo Maiurana

you're listed as an owner so should have commit access. git.enlightenment.org
says so:

https://git.enlightenment.org/enlightenment/evisum/settings/collaboration
https://git.enlightenment.org/org/enlightenment/teams/owners

I can't read these links since both of them give me a 404 error, of course as a logged user.

However i did a fresh clone of the evisum repository with the same command i've used for other projects: git clone https://maxerba:<mypass>@git.enlightenment.org/enlightenment/evisum

Then, if i try to push my changes it says:
fatal: repository 'https://git.enlightenment.org/enlightenment/evisum/' not found