hello ;)

I write a application with the ETK library. I need to add a scrollbar in
a text_view but my scrollbar don't appears.

My code:
                frame = etk_frame_new("hehe");
                        etk_container_add(ETK_CONTAINER(vbox), frame);
                        etk_widget_show(frame);

                        scroll = etk_scrolled_view_new ();
                        etk_container_add(ETK_CONTAINER(frame), scroll);
                        etk_widget_show(scroll);

                        abouttext = etk_text_view_new();
                        etk_widget_size_request_set(abouttext, -1, 300);

etk_object_properties_set(ETK_OBJECT(abouttext),"focusable", ETK_FALSE, NULL);

etk_textblock_text_set(ETK_TEXT_VIEW(abouttext)->textblock,text,ETK_TRUE);
                        etk_container_add(ETK_CONTAINER(scroll), abouttext);
                        etk_widget_show(abouttext);

I don't see all my text because the text_view's size is not enough,
that's why I want use a scroll bar.

Any ideas ? We can't add a scroll in a text_view atm ?