On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 05:29:22 PST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> - * Copyright (C) 2000-2006 Carsten Haitzler, Geoff Harrison and various
> contributors
> - * Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Kim Woelders
> + * Copyright (C) 2000-2007 Carsten Haitzler, Geoff Harrison and various
> contributors
> + * Copyright (C) 2004-2007 Kim Woelders

Just as an aside, such legal advice as I've seen on this recommends that you
do *not* do a mass rev of all the copyright dates, but to update each one
when you actually do something in 2007.  This is why you often see stuff
that's "2000-2003,2005" - no copyrightable changes happened to it in 2004.

(As a practical matter, it doesn't *really* matter since the SCOTUS upheld
the Sonny Bono Copyright Mangle Law.  But at one time, it *did* matter
because portions of the copyright would *expire* in different years.  And since
most countries are Bern signatories, stuff is automatically copyrighted when
you write it, so you can probably batch up the copyright updates for later,
once you've got several things that actually got changed this year. It isn't
true anymore that anything that goes out without a copyright becomes
public domain - these days, you have to *try* to get rid of the copyright. :)