Hannes Janetzek wrote:
> Hi,
> itask_ng starts to get usable. So if someone wants to try it's
> available from svn:
> http://itask-module.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ itask-module/itask_ng
>
> a video is here (it looks better in reality, this was recorded with
> 4fps) http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-1525947350649682737
>
> there's a README that explains how to set up the shelf correctly.
>
> --
> Hannes Janetzek

Very Cool,
however I still run into problems when I use it with bling. The shadow
drop shadow is filling the whole screen, and the task module icons are
drawing on top of each other without disappering. This might be a
problem with my bling version though. Apart from that I really like it.
However as a suggestion, I still think that the engages way of doing
things was great, i.e. be a launcher and combine it with a taskbar, by
showing small icons.

Cheers
Jochen