Can anyone else reproduce this? It seems that for some time (I'd say
about a month), the list of modules is not saved correctly in e.cfg when
restarting with the ctrl+alt+end combo (or related menu item). I didn't
have time to dig too deeply into this, but what I've found is that e.cfg
already contains a smaller number of modules when it is read after the
restart. And the modules that dissapear (are not enabled) are either
all, or at least a lot of them (but there doesn't seem to be any
consistency). When exiting enlightenment, the module list is saved
correctly. Also, when restarting right after enlightenment has started,
the list is also saved correctly.

Perhaps someone who has some spare free time can look into this :)
--
Виктор Кожухаров /Viktor Kojouharov/