Am Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:51:34 +0300
schrieb Виктор Кожухаров <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> And for some OT. I've noticed that for a few days now, ghost windows
> have been appearing left and right. Every second dialog box tends to
> be left behind as a ghost. Apps that are hidden to a tray also tend
> to get ghosted quite a lot.

This is strange. i thought this was only caused by the itask_ng
module. though i now checked it and saw that all refs become unrefed(in
my module). Still only when the module is enabled gedit
and exactly one of the synaptic dialogs stay as ghost windows after
closing.

One thing they both have in common is that e dispatches a
border-change-event after the remove-event.
can you confirm this for the apps that you have problems with?

--
Hannes Janetzek