Hello,

I use Esmart_Container in my project to create a list widget. This
works really nice. But now I like some sort of container that is able
to place objects on fixed coordinates inside the container. It seems
that Esmart_Container places objects only in vertical or horizontal
direction.

You may ask why I need a container with fixed coordinates. Why not
placing it direct in the viewport? -> I like to show/hide/move/... a
complete group of widgets.

I found the esmart_container_layout_plugin_set() function. It's not
much documented and I'm not sure if a layout plugin is what I need.
What do you think?

Another idea may be that I create a EdjeGroup class (here: C++) that
holds an array of Edje objects and applies the show/hide/move function
to all Edje objects it holds. But this sounds exact like a
Esmart_Container. So I hope this is possible with Esmart_Container.

regards
Andreas