Hello,

Just wanted to share....

I recently had reason to discard my E configuration in its entirety.  I
then had to set everything back up by hand.  Generally this is not a big
deal as most things are one or two clicks away.  However, I make
extensive use of keybindings.

Typing in all my keybindings is very tedious.  Fortunately I had the
presence of mind to export them using `enlightenment_remote
-bindings-key-list`.  I then wrote a short script to bring them back in.

Just wanted to share, as I it might be useful to others.

--
Regards,
Ravenlock

#!/bin/sh

# Used to backup E17 Keybindings.
#
# This will take the output from
#
#   enlightenment_remote -binding-key-list
#
# and turn it into a shell script which you can then
# run to apply these very keybindings to E17.
#
# I find this useful as I seldom use my menu, I use almost exclusively
# keybindings.  It is simply too painful to have to type them all back
# in should I ever recreate my E config from scratch.
#
# NB: Please look over the resulting script as you may need to escape
#     a few quotation marks, if you had any within the PARAMS.
#
#                                           -Ravenlock
#                                            07/17/2007

F=e17_keybindings.sh

echo '#!/bin/sh' > $F

enlightenment_remote -binding-key-list | \
sed -e s/"REPLY <- BEGIN"//g \
    -e s/"REPLY: BINDING CONTEXT="/"enlightenment_remote -binding-key-add "/g \
    -e s/KEY=//g \
    -e s/MODIFIERS=/"'"/g \
    -e s/" ANY_MOD="/"' "/g \
    -e s/"ACTION="//g \