Alberto Castro wrote:
> Hannes Janetzek wrote:
>> hi,
>> if this patch is ok iwould go on and fix some of the other dialog
>> layouts.
>>
>> a screenshot is here:
>> http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~jeff/conf2.jpg
>>
>> Regards,
>> Hannes "jeffdameth" Janetzek
>>
> (accidently i replied to Raster instead of the list.)
>
> I'm going to be really anal about this.
>
> Do we really really need to have a "go up a directory button" ?

Yes, we need the "go up" button because a user may have sub-dirs in
their Personal folder (ie: ~/.e/e/backgrounds/Space Images).

  isn't
> that what the file dialog is for ?

Which file dialog are you referring to ?

That's enough questions, but don't
> you think both the personal, system, including the theme wallpaper
> should be part of the list itself (at all times) (you could even add a
> header, to separate them or make them more visible to the user).

We actually had it like this a long time ago, not sure why the change tho.

  I don't
> see why we need 3 different sources when they could all be selected from
> the list itself.

I'm not seeing 3 different sources...I see 2...Personal and System.

> Now if you allow me to be more critical, the arrow on the "go up a
> directory button never once changes states. Its always the same image,
> regardless of the button state.

Is it supposed to ?

devilhorns