On 7/25/07, David Seikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Once again I had to cut and paste it, still haven't cracked the email
> to sf.net list problem.  Formatting screwed up a bit as a result.
>
> A lot of these new failures are due to lack of dependencies on the build
> box.
>
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:07:32 +1000 David Seikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > FAILED PACKAGE: bling
> > COMMAND:  make -j 2
> > BUILD LOG: http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/bling.log
>
> I think maybe I should cut this down to the bare minimum, just the
> link.  The name of the failed package is obvious from the link.  The
> failure point is available in the log.

 Yes, and I also think that the COMMAND is irrelevant in the email log..
maybe it should be something link this for the failed packages:

FAILED PACKAGES:

bling  http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/bling.log
edvi http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/edvi.log
eflpp http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/eflpp.log
elapse http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/elapse.log

This way the summary makes it very easy to see what failed, and details are
one click away.

--
Chady 'Leviathan' Kassouf
http://chady.net/