Now, I know easy_e17 isnt part of the official cvs, but it would be
great to see a version thats leaves a chance to fix simple errors as
you go.

eg. 1st run, it grabs CVS and thats just great. after that tho, it
will keep bombing out with an error 1 when the dependency isnt met.
Now, thats a bit of a bummer having to run it all again when I know
its just a simple process to get that 1 header it needs :)

Would be nice to have an 'Esc to exit or Return to repeat last
process' option when it bombs out.