On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 11:21:58PM +0800, Toma wrote :
> This is from the 'ecore' build log
>
> checking whether ecore_desktop module is to be built... checking for
> dlopen in -ldl... (cached) yes
> config.status: creating ecore-desktop.pc
> Optional Modules:
>  Ecore_Desktop................: no
>
> Since this doesnt get built, engage fails on the test system. Could it
> be a bug in the ecore makefile?

Ecore_Desktop is deprecated, superseded by efreet, and thus is disabled by
configure unless told otherwise. Anyway, there's no real point in building
engage
for now, as it's (as far I can tell) completely broken.

Cheers
Albin

> On 25/10/2007, Nightly build system <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Build log for Enlightenment DR 0.17 on 2007-10-25 07:05:58 -0700
> > Build logs are available at http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs
> >
> > Packages that failed to build:
> > engage  http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/engage.log
> > epdf  http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/epdf.log
> > evolve  http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/logs/evolve.log
> >
> > Packages with no supported build system:
> > esmart_rsvg, exorcist, python-efl,
> >
> > Packages skipped:
> > camE, enotes, enscribe, epbb, eplay, erss, etk_server, etox, e_utils,
> > Evas_Perl,
> > evoak, gfx_routines, lvs-gui, med, nexus, notgame, ruby-efl, webcam,
> >
> > Packages that build OK:
> > alarm, bling, cpu, deskshow, eclair, ecore, edb, e_dbus, edje_editor, edje,
> > edje_viewer, edvi, eet, eflame, eflpp, efreet, elapse, elation, elicit,
> > elitaire, e, embrace, embryo, emotion, emphasis, empower, emu, engrave,
> > engycad, enhance, enity, enterminus, enthrall, entice, entrance_edit_gui,
> > entrance, entropy, envision, epeg, ephoto, e_phys, epsilon, equate, esmart,
> > estickies, etk_extra, etk, etk-perl, evas, evfs, ewl, examine, exhibit,
> > exml, expedite, express, extrackt, feh, flame, forecasts, gevas2, iconbar,
> > imlib2_loaders, imlib2, Imlib2_Perl, imlib2_tools, language, mail, mem,
> > mixer, moon, net, news, pesh, photo, rage, rain, screenshot, scrot,
> > slideshow,
> > snow, taskbar, tclock, uptime, weather, winselector, wlan,
> >
> > Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 \n \l
> >
> > Linux enlightenment2 2.6.18-4-686 #1 SMP Wed May 9 23:03:12 UTC 2007 i686
> > GNU/Linux
> >

> > See http://download.enlightenment.org/tests/ for details.

Albin Tonnerre, aka Lutin
 - Search a little longer, travel a little further