Hi guys,

I tried to compile CVS with LDFLAGS="-fvisibility=hidden" and to my
double surprise: 1) most modules built fine, 2) things that would
benefit most, don't use it :-/

Modules that miss "EAPI" (or __attribute__ ((visibility("default")))):

e_dbus
efreet
etk
ewl

Also, please try to use the other hints, like "pure", "const",
"malloc", "unused", "nonnull", "warn_unused_result". They're really
easy to use, just define some macros with one or more of them using a
clever name and we might getter some better results. You might get
some examples from "info gcc" and from google. It's a minor
optimization, but given the required work, it worth it.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri