On Nov 10, 2007 7:07 PM, Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't see why people want's to push git, cvs is working and i guess we
> have better things to do than changing the source management software.

I have to agree with this sentiment. Unless we can demonstrate a real
benefit from the effort, this seems like another administrative
distraction.

I use git locally for doing branched development and push to CVS when
at a stable point. It is sometimes a pain to sync things properly, but
not that bad. For most people, there is not much benefit of using git
as they develop in a single branch.