Anyone opposed to something like Google Calendar to figure out the best
meeting times?  It is nice because it allows you to overlay other's
calendars on top of your own so we can find the holes.  This may be more
then some people are willing to do, but it will be hard to schedule any
type of meeting without knowing when people will be available.