On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:03:40 -0500
Will Keaney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> bubbled:

> FWIW, I've noticed that when building with -j > 1, if I retry the make
> twice it works (so, three 'make' commands in all).  So rather than a
> dep, I suspect a race condition between the threads.

That's what I meant. A missing dep leads to a race condition :)
Because "make" then builds two targets at the same time or in the wrong order ->
make fails.

I still think a dep could fix this issue...

Regards,
Martin

--
MyExcuse:
Forced to support NT servers; sysadmins quit.

Martin Zwickel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research & Development