Hi all,
Just two words to make you inform the new edje_editor status.
I have now reach a first stable version of the patch to edje
(bugzilla #294). In my opinion this version is ready
to be committed to the edje cvs, but I didn't get any devs
opinion :(

In brief: the patch add the ability to modify the edje in
runtime, for now I have implemented the functions to deal
with parts state position (relative, offset, relto) and
works very well.

Now I want to write all the other functions to manage all the
other property in the edje (!!) but first I would like
to hear your comment!! Note that I have not touched any
existing edje code, I have only added some new functions.
Thus the edje great stability isn't touched by my work!

Instructions:
To try the new edje libs you need to apply the patch
(#294) to edje and copy the 2 files (always on bug #294)
in edje/src/lib.
To make edje_editor use the new edje lib simply change
edje_editor/src/bin/main.h (line 16) to 1.

Please have a look at it ... it rocks :)
DaveMDS

PS: I have also make a modified version of the edje doxy,
with the css from etk. It have the new graphics and a new
menu. IMO this version is 10 times clearer than the current
one, and should really be committed. If you like it I can
also adjust the old text that is really out of date.
You can view the new version at:
http://gurumeditation.it/edje_doc/index.html
Hope you like it.