Massimo Maiurana wrote:
> there are two things added recently to e17 which I do not understand
> the meaning, can you please enlighten me as I have to translate them
> for italian?
>
> - "keyaction popup height" in pager configuration

i've added this one and marked in the code that one should find a more
suitable name for it. i'm not a native english speaker, so maybe someone
else finds good short name for it. the option describes the height of
the pager popup which is triggered by a keypress. (see pager section in
the keybindings configuration)

regards,
Hannes