Hello.

Here is another bunch of patches for e_nm. High level view on them is
to get the device properties defined within the new NM API.

I also updated e_dbus_nm to this changes. It now prints out all
properties of all found interfaces. The set also includes some cleanup
I made on the way.

As you can see from the FIXMEs, there is still things I'm not sure
about how to handle them in a nice way. Still I prefer to have early
feedback and commits. I'll keep working on this, so stuff gets fixed.

regards
Stefan Schmidt