El Wednesday 16 April 2008 18:05:40 Dave Andreoli escribió:
> ----- "andres" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
> > Hey, I want to check if a given part's type is SWALLOW before using it
> > to swallow an object.
>
> Why you need to do this check? edje_object_part_swallow do it for you ;)

Edje's swallow function doesn't check that the swallower is actually a SWALLOW
part, AFIK it will fail silently.
So other than using edje_object_part_swallow_get and checking the object
returned is the same you tried to swallow there is no way to know if the
swallowing was successful or why did it fail.

We could put checks like this in edje_object_part_swallow. But I can't help to
think was programmed to work this way for a reason I ignore.

In a completely unrelated note I spiced up the plain edje viewer (and removed
the loony CFLAGS this time).
Now you can set the size of the viewed object to the size of the window with
something that looks like an arrow next to the minimap.
http://andresblanc.googlepages.com/plain_edje_viewer.tar.gz

bye