Michael Stapelberg wrote:
Hi Will,

* [18.04.08 16:53]:
I do have one feature request - I'd like to be able to resize all of the windows, not just the Left Main one. Not independently, but if I could drag the borders between the right-hand windows to adjust the amount of real estate given to each that would be fantastic.
How should this work not-independently? The module uses the screen size (minus
shelves), you want to virtually make your screen smaller?

Best regards,
Michael
By "not independently" I meant, shrinking one window vertically would grow the window adjacent to that edge accordingly. So if I have 3 windows on a desktop, one on the Left (Big Main), and two on the right - one on top and one below; and I drag the top border of the lower window to make it shorter, the top window should resize /with/ that drag to become taller. Basically the same behavior as narrowing/widening the big-main window.

I hope I managed to clarify, and not muddle things...

Thanks,

Will