Greetings all.
As some of you might have noticed on IRC (and alot of you have helped
me) that I am making some Embryo examples of some common and
interesting functions for use in various edje themes. Im running into
alot of trouble since there is infact, NO documentation on embryo.
Sure there is the PAWN and SMALL manuals, but both are quite different
from Embryo. eg, the way values are retrieved. Theres also a lack of
explanation of the different calls in edje.inc. It is nice to see what
the functions need in order to operate, but some things are difficult
for a non-coder to understand. eg. &x (Personally I sat in confusion
looking at that &x till mekius guessed it sets the defined variable in
that spot.)

I noticed the PAWN manual is in a Creative Commons license aswell so
that could be a good place to start, and simply edit it. Also, It
might be nice to have a few more 'real-world' examples of embryo on
the wiki. I started some here...
http://wiki.enlightenment.org/index.php/Embryo/Examples
And of course the EFL cookbook has a really short section on it, with
a nice Toggle example. Id appreciate it if someone could go through my
examples and fix/reword anything I have explained wrong.

Thoughts? I do understand it takes alot of time to write good docs,
but Id be happy to help if I can in writing some examples and such.

Toma