hey hey :)

I ll work with my mentors (Cedric BAIL and  Sthithaprajna Garapaty
) on a presentation tools using the efl during the Gsoc. I write this
email to present you the project and tell you how we plan to do this
apps. Currently I m busy with the university, I ll start working on the
project in 2 weeks and I ll update the wiki.

You can find the gsoc application on the wiki:
http://wiki.enlightenment.org/index.php/Soc2008/Presentation_tools

Currently we plan to implement :
- a basic page format: header / body / foot
- an item list
- some basics property: bold, underline ...
- include an image, an .edj
Next features as tables will be implement when edje will support
layouts.

then the viewer will have some cool features with beautifuls effects as
a list of slides, transitions between the slides...

About the file which describes the presentation, we plan to use the same
syntax as edje. So we can use the source code of edje_cc as a base for
the compiler and maintain the app will be more easy for the community.