Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Thursday 12 June 2008, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Some time ago there was a bunch of security advisories for various imlib2
>> image loaders. Some of the fixes which were circulating then never seem to
>> have been applied to imlib2, the attached patch includes these fixes.
>
> i'm pretty sure these were posted & rejected and things were fixed another way
> -mike

It would be prudent to check again, I've been carying this patch for
some time (should have submitted it earlier, sorry) and one of the 2
security issues that were fixed in 1.4.1, was already fixed in the
Fedora packages through this patch (I removed this part of the patch
before sumitting it).

Regards,

Hans