1. "What the hell is that?"
Ive written some of the widget locations for E17 to make themeing
easier. I know when I started on Fireball I bugged a lot of people on
IRC asking about these. Having all this knowledge for Cerium, I was
able to move through the process a lot quicker and cut away the time
spent hunting down the theme group. I know EWL has a great feature
that pumps out the edje groups to the CLI when you mouse over a
certain part. Ultimately, it would be good to have a module that shows
the Edje groups the mouse is under, but thats wishful thinking.

For now, I made this list that should help.
http://wiki.enlightenment.org/index.php/E17_Theme_Group_Locations

2. "Oh crap, its time to make these icons Edje"
After a little investigating, I noticed Gnome icons are not controlled
via a file and simply via filenames. This is a bonus for anyone
wanting to make an edje icon theme, since you can just specify the
standard gnome filenames and then edje_cc it up! But, alas, I ran
across a common thing that gnome icon theme makers do. They make
symlinks. So the question is, what happens with symlinks in edje?

Once I get this thing rolling it should be able to make any full gnome
theme into an edj file. Not sure on how to deal with missing files tho
yet. Might have to make a bash script to check if its all there. If
anyone would like to give me a hand doing that, it would be much
appreciated.

Toma.