Hi, I have posted on my site a new script like easy17.

This script will help you install enlightenment17 on your system (from CVS).

The first obvious question is: why the hell another script to install
enlightenment when we just have Easy_17.sh?

The answer is that is similar to Easy_e17.sh but has the following difference:

    * Reasy take care also of external dependencies (only on supported distros)
    * Reasy install all in the standard directory /usr/local
    * Reasy has a cool ncurses interface :)  (thanks to the great dialog)
    * Reasy will also take care of some small system post-configuration
    * In Reasy you can retry operations if they failed, without interrupt the
whole process (so that you can install the missing dependencies and continue
the whole job)

As always you can find more info and the download at:
http://www.gurumeditation.it/blog/enlightenment/reasye17/

Hope you like it ;)

Dave