2008/8/2 Fedor Gusev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Did you use FM in any way before the crash? If so, can you describe
> your actions? Even if they were taken like hours before the crash.

Well, the initial crash happened when opening a movie in smplayer.
Generally it flashes a black screen before starting the video. Thats
using 'xv' video output.  Next it crashed just before the video
actually loaded. This sent E into the 'white box of death' seg fault
screen. After restarting the theme went back to default straight away.
Finding this odd, I opened the theme selector (which of course has an
instance of efm in it)... it took forever to load so I ran 'ps aux' to
see if something else was chewing up all my CPU. I then had the
results you see below. I did not click anything in theme selector.

The odd thing is that wasnt actually 'removing' as the e_fm_op might
suggest, unless it first copied the files to the random character
directory then proceeded to delete the files.

So thats how it went down. If any more details are needed, let me know.
Toma