Hmmmmmmmmmm

<title>Blah</title>Description something something

Will equate to
-----------------------
Blah
Description something something

Meaning that the <title> cant be on the same line. Someone might like
to use that in a text block somewhere.

For instance,
Blah - A simple description

So if there are no objections, ill start fixing it all up some day soon.
Toma