On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:34:21 +0400 Denis Klykvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> В Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:59:55 +0200
> Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> пишет:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > can you please test this version of the script?
> > http://omicron.homeip.net/files/easy_e17_svn_preview.sh
> >
> > A few commandline arguments changed, so you probably need to tune
> > the config file... Please give me a feedback if everything works
> > ok, so i can release this script version.
> So, how about update easy_e17 on your site? Or this version isn't
> tested yet?

Cause I'm being slack and not performed all the tests I need to perform
yet?

Quick results - Worked OK for a build from dev SVN once I passed in the
correct URL.  Still to try it on anon SVN, but expect the only problem
might be the URL used.  Been using the result for a few days now, seems
OK to me.