Thank you Vincent,

that works perfectly. Remains only the problem for autoreconf. BTW, I
noticed Evil seems to be the only library in the EFL using
autoreconf.. The others have autogen.sh call the autofoo tools
subsequently. Maybe that would apply to Evil as well...

Now that the EFL are Eina-dependent, here is a _really dirty_ patch to
make Eina compile on WinXP. I added guards to prevent the
eina_benchmark compilation when asked because gcc threw me an internal
error in eina_benchmark_init()...
The dirtiest part of the patch is declaring eina_mempool_register and
eina_mempool_unregister with EAPI, because it helps passing the link
stage. I don't know much about the differences between .dll and .so
(there must me many), but gcc was not happy with these functions
prototypes. I don't know exactly how to correct that, it's just a
workaround.

Added another small patch to make Evas GLEW engine compile again (need
to include glew.h before gl.h).

Regards,
Lionel