Vincent Torri wrote:

> Hey
>
> I had to compile the link code with g++, hence putting IID_PersistFile
> was not possible (at least, i didn't succeed). So I put the code in a
> separate file like Lars did.
>
> I've attached a patch. Please test it. It compiles correctly on my
> system.
>
> Vincent
compiles fine here too.

patch didnt apply cleanly from latest svn tho, configure.ac and
makefile.am i manually resolved

having it depend on c++ for such a small thing IMHO aint all that great..
(i was going to apply lars's patch  to test, but since it worked i wasnt
going to mess furthur)

changing CHECK_HEADERS_ONCE wasnt necessary.... so i didnt put that part in

you ppl are awesome thx

ps.. looks like eina uses pkgconfig macro in its configure script to
find evil and ememoa. so I suggest editing the wiki slightly :)