I've try to compile etk but fails with a lot of errors.
the errors are:

In file included from etk_type.h:25,
                 from etk_object.h:27,
                 from etk_widget.h:25,
                 from etk_container.h:26,
                 from etk_bin.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.c:24:
etk_signal.h:160: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or
'__attribute__' before '*' token
In file included from etk_object.h:27,
                 from etk_widget.h:25,
                 from etk_container.h:26,
                 from etk_bin.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.c:24:
etk_type.h:88: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before
'Eina_List'
In file included from etk_widget.h:25,
                 from etk_container.h:26,
                 from etk_bin.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.c:24:
etk_object.h:98: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
'Eina_List'
etk_object.h:124: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before
'Eina_List'
In file included from etk_container.h:26,
                 from etk_bin.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.c:24:
etk_widget.h:94: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
'Eina_List'
etk_widget.h:245: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or
'__attribute__' before '*' token
In file included from etk_bin.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.h:23,
                 from etk_alignment.c:24:
etk_container.h:60: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
'Eina_List'
etk_container.h:75: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or
'__attribute__' before '*' token
etk_alignment.c: In function '_etk_alignment_constructor':
etk_alignment.c:176: error: 'Etk_Widget' has no member named
'size_allocate'

I'm not a C developer, I guess that is a easy thing to fix but I don't
know what to do.

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Regards,

--
Daniel Martins
"Ciência da computação está tão relacionada aos computadores quanto a