Hallo people, I received report from two of my developers about pidgin
having problems in Enlightenment. I tested it, for me it works fine but
maybe because I have a powerful computer... I mean, looks like pidgin uses
an incredible amount of resources in E, in general. Jorge reports it to use
99% of is CPU resources, Pablo sais he cannot use it because it lags and is
really hard to use.
My question is, could someone of you please test this too, so that I can
know if it is a real problem for everyone or not? And if it is a problem
indeed, how could it happen and how could it be solved (if anyone cares
about solving it)?

Greetings,

Luca