Ive always been a proponent of more docs and have always tried to make
docs. Im down with it.

The 0th step is creating a roadmap of what needs more documentation,
what needs documentation revision, and how to organize all the
documentation. And instead of a 'team' as such, we could create a
system where you just add a short blurb about a certain function then
that gets added to a database... unless thats already possible?

It would be good to keep it all on a wiki type setup, preferably on
trac.enlightenment.org (at least for the roadmap) or on
wiki.enlightenment.org ... there is already LOADS of info on
wiki.e.org, but it might need some more organization.

Toma