> It seems that, now, FOSDEM 2009 takes place on the 7 and 8 february
>
> http://www.fosdem.org/2009/node/153
>
> maybe it's now urgent that we register to have a room

Just a reminder. There is now some dead lines for the participation in the
link above (see at the bottom).

I don't know if we have enough matter to have an entire dev room. On the
other hand lightning talks are really fast (~15 mn)

The deadline for lightning talks requests is december the 26th

The form is there:

http://www.fosdem.org/2009/call_for_lightningtalks

The deadline for a dev room is shorter: december the 22nd (in 10 days).

More informations there:

http://www.fosdem.org/2009/call_for_devrooms_and_stands

So if you think that we should have a dev room, then we must know NOW who
is involved and what we should send to the FOSDEM organizers. It will be a
lot of work and organization too. If we can have a good proposal at the
end of the week, it will let us some days to finalize everything before
applying to FOSDEM.

Vincent