On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:26:54PM +0100, Matteo wrote:
> I've added the /opt/e17/lib/pkgconfig in the pkg_config_path so now if I do:
>
> "echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH
> /opt/e17/lib/pkgconfig/:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig"
>
> is it right? Because if I launch in the ewl source dir the ./configure
> commands, it give me the same error:

Check if /opt/e17/lib/pkgconfig/evas.pc exists.  If it doesn't, it's
possible that your evas installation isn't complete or that you
installed evas into a different prefix.

If it does, you may need to "export PKG_CONFIG_PATH" before running
configure.

Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
        --Woody Guthrie