El Thursday 04 December 2008 09:46:13 Viktor Kojouharov escribió:
> Lets say that a part has 3 states. The first defines the rels and a
> color. The second inherits from the first, and defines a new color. If I
> want the third part to inherit from the second (to make a smooth
> transition from a second color to the third), edje will not doo the
> lookup for the rels properly, meaning that the rels for the 3rd state
> will be 0, since the 2nd state did not define rels, but inherited them.
> It should be though that if the 3rd state wants something from the
> second state, and the second state does not have the needed item, but
> inherits from the first, the lookup should proceed to search in the
> first as well.

yes, that is known as multiple level inheritance and it does not work on Edje
as it is.

Its one of the things I would like to implement down the road but I haven't
assessed the requirements for it yet. Since its not implemented I assume its
not easy.

Does anyone know what it would take to implement this?