On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:30 AM, Enlightenment SVN
<no-re...@enlightenment.org> wrote:
> Log:
>  fix the xpixmap window resizing
>            evas_object_color_set (o, 255, 255, 255, 50);

hummmmmmmmmm.. even this line not being changed in the commit, i just
spotted it and it is wrong!

in Evas you need colors pre-multiplied, so every R, G and B should be
<= A, so it is impossible to have 255 red with 50 alpha. In this case,
use 50 50 50 50. You can google a bit more for pre-multiplied color
system.

Raster: why don't we have check + warning in that function? being at
the api i see no problem with it slowing things down, but maybe it
does? We can add the check after it checked for same color as before,
so we just do it when it changes (ie: edje keeps calling evas with the
same values, so it will not impact edje).

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems